Every two weeks we’ll round up the discussion on Iterative Marketing from our blog, community and the web. Here’s what happened in the last week, just in case you missed it.
- I urged us to start small and use a minimum viable marketing program (MVMP) for our new marketing efforts.
- Neil Patel (@neilpatel) made a compelling case for Lean Marketing, in which he outlined many of the same ideas and approaches as Iterative Marketing. This is an excellent post and as with all of Neil’s work, well worth the longer read.
- Heather Ohlman (@betterheatherr) explained what a KPI is and what it’s good for as we measure and optimize our Iterative Marketing programs.
- Heather also made sure we are doing our split testing (aka A/B testing) right.
- I explained the benefits to marketing optimization and laid out eight tips for success.
- Antti Kirjavainen (@anttiki) lead a session on Iterative Marketing at Play4Agile 2016.
We had several posts in the Iterative Marketing community, but not much discussion. Let’s get some dialogue going in the LinkedIn group so we can all benefit from each other's experience!