Every two weeks we’ll round up the discussion on Iterative Marketing from our blog, community and the web. Here’s what happened in the last week, just in case you missed it.
- The blog, How to Align Digital Media To Your Customer Journey, explores why digital marketing is such a beautiful space for personalization and explains how marketers can use CRM segmentation and targeting to give their audience the media they want, when they want it.
- The lack of transparency in ad buying has left marketers with more questions than answers. We argue that transparency is needed across all digital channels in the blog, Inside The Hidden Costs of Digital Media Buying.
- In the buyer’s journey, there is an audience that is thinking about making a purchase but is not yet ready to commit. This audience is the Think state. The Iterative Marketing Podcast explains why the Think state is so important in episode 27, A Deep Dive Into Think.
- The Aligning Marketing & Sales Webinar is at 1 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 15.
- The Iterative Marketing LinkedIn Community asks: “Should my content strategy be extremely narrow and focused on our target audience, or broad to reach a new audience?” Share your thoughts!