Learn how to create a strong emotional bond with your prospect and customer through living your brand in what you say and do.
In this episode, we discuss…
- “Bringing your brand to life” simply means applying strategies and tactics so every touchpoint with your prospect or customer creates a strong emotional bond or affinity with your organization.
- Brand is important because it either pulls people in or pushes people away. For reference, check out episode 2, “Defining Your Brand” or episode 11, “Using Brand Vectors To Measure & Align Your Brand.”
- Strive to make every touchpoint supportive of your documented brand position.
- Living your brand exists based on what you say and do. What you “say” is the content of your advertising, dedicated media, or collateral. What you “do” is the customer experience that is influenced by your team.
- Customer Journey Maps are helpful tools to ensure each touchpoint across multiple departments is on brand. Reference episode 4 to learn more about “Mapping The Customer Journey.”
For more information on the charity in this episode, please visit Sojourner Family Peace Center.