Agile Marketing and Iterative Marketing are both growing in popularity in the marketing industry. This podcast explains Agile Marketing, how it differs from Iterative Marketing and how the two solve a lot of the same problems for marketers.
In this episode, we discuss…
- The history of agile marketing comes from software development. The Agile Manifesto published online dictated software development into the future. The premise is to not plan any more than you have to and to build things incrementally and iterate on your design.
- Marketing leaders took agile and applied it to marketing. During a Sprint Zero event, they penned the Agile Marketing Manifesto. Agile Marketing solves a lot of the same problems as Iterative Marketing.
- The Agile Marketing Manifesto is broken into values and principles, not much different than our Fundamental Truths.
- One key point of differentiation between Agile and Iterative Marketing is that Agile embraces campaigns, while Iterative Marketing gets away from campaigns altogether.
- This podcast compares and contrasts Agile’s values and principles to Iterative Marketing’s fundamental truths and actionable components.
For more information on the charity in this episode, please visit Union Gospel Mission.
The Iterative Marketing Podcast, a production of Brilliant Metrics, ran from February 2016 to September 2017. Music by SeaStock Audio.
Learn more about Iterative Marketing and listen to other episodes on Apple Podcasts, YouTube, Stitcher, SoundCloud and Google Play.