Just because our target market isn’t always thinking about our product or service, doesn’t mean they should be neglected from advertising. In fact, this “See” state audience greases the skids for future conversions and is worth our marketing investment now. Listen to learn more about the “See” audience and how it can impact your marketing strategy.
In this episode, we discuss…
- Today we’ll be taking a deep-dive into the See state of See-Think-Do-Grow-Give. These consideration states form a framework we adapted from Avinash Kaushik.
- The See audience is not thinking about our product or service.
- Advertising to the ‘See’ state creates familiarity with our brand and builds trust and affinity.
- See media should focus on targeting, reach and frequency.
- While many companies focus on the Think and Do states because they are more measurable and closer to the money, See audiences grease the skids for conversions.
- See state targeting is an investment in improving the future performance of your Think and Do tactics.
- Targeting the See state is just one way to personalize your marketing. Learn how this fits into a bigger picture by checking out our Marketing Personalization Webinar on SlideShare.
For more information on the charity in this episode, please visit Watson Children’s Center.