An iterative Marketing program is not set and forget. Learn the signs of when it’s time to change your ad creative or to launch a new program entirely.
In this episode, we discuss…
- The definition of a marketing program is a defined objective, for a defined audience, with no definitive end date.
- When the objective or audience changes, we should create a new program.
- The definition of a creative change is when the “bones” of the program stay static but the ad creative needs to be refreshed.
- There are two types of creative:
- Branding Creative – used to reinforce the brand in peoples’ minds. Not trying to evoke a measurable, response.
- Direct response – used to drive a response, gather, and measure data.
- The truth is in the data when it comes to identifying when a creative change is necessary.
- If there are frequent changes in the audience, there will be a lot of program changes. But, ad creative can last longer.
For more information on the charity in this episode, please visit Teen Challenge.