Need a plan to generate awareness, interest and leads? Have a plan but want to make it even better? This is your opportunity to workshop your plan and nail your goals.
In this hands-on workshop, you’ll run through the planning process, end-to-end to design an effective demand generation or lead generation program for your organization. Our hands-on exercises combined with live training will cover everything from audience to creative and media tactics. You’ll nail down strategy AND execution. We can’t guarantee you’ll leave with all the answers, but we can guarantee you’ll leave asking all the right questions, and the momentum to finish out 2023 with energy and purpose.
Tuesday, September 12, 2023
10am to 4pm
The Museum of Science and Industry
5700 S. DuSable
Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60637
- Lead Generation vs. Demand Generation vs. Account-Based Marketing
- Audience segmentation & zeroing in on target customer fit
- Actionable personas for personalization and content with impact
- Mapping content and tactics to the buyer’s journey to align your actions with your audience’s state of mind
- Lead qualification, routing and feedback loops to ensure demand is captured and acted on fast
- Measurement and analytics so you know you’re on the right track
The best part is, because it’s a live workshop, you can ask our expert presenter questions along the way, even those very specific to your business or market.
- 5+ hours of in-person instructor interaction, hands-on exercises, and access to our expert presenter who can answer specific questions about your strategy, market or business
- A comprehensive workbook filled with in-class activities and important take-aways
- Breakfast, Lunch and snacks, since it’s hard to open your mind when your belly’s not full
9:00 – 10:00: Guest arrival, check-in, very light breakfast
10:00 – 11:30: Workshop Begins
12:30pm-2pm: Workshop Resumes
2:15pm: Workshop Resumes
- Ample parking is available
- A light breakfast and coffee will be available upon arrival
- Lunch will be served at 12pm – please provide any dietary restrictions or allergies during registration and we will do our best to accommodate
- Full refunds (minus fees) are available up to 7 days in advance of the workshop
- It’s important that we can address the questions of each company in attendance so we are capping the workshop at 40 people. We expect a sell-out, so get your tickets early.
About Your Presenter
Steve Robinson is the Founder and CEO of Brilliant Metrics. In addition to leading the team at Brilliant Metrics, he is an instructor on various aspects of digital marketing with the UW-Milwaukee School of Continuing Education.