Attention Marketing Leaders: Take Your Account-Based Marketing Strategy To The Next Level
Are you confident that account-based marketing is the right strategy for your organization, but don’t know how to get started? Are you looking for actionable advice and a concrete plan that doesn’t require investing thousands of dollars in software out of the gate? If so, this workshop is for you.
In this hands-on workshop, you will run through the process of planning an account-based marketing (ABM) program from end to end. Small group exercises will help you nail your strategy and tactics so you’ll leave with a solid plan in hand. Our expert presenter will share experiences from successful ABM programs, along with a few hard lessons when things didn’t go as planned.
Date: Thursday, October 19, 2023
Time: 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
Location: McNamara Alumni Center
Additional Notes: A light breakfast and full lunch will be provided
Ample parking is available
Full refund (minus fees) with 7 days notice
- What is ABM? A clear and concise definition
- Making the case for ABM at your organization
- The difference between demand generation and ABM
- Target account identification
- Three different types of ABM and how to pick the right one for you
- The pipeline approach to sustainable ABM programs
- Persona definition and the role personas play in a successful ABM program
- Stage and play definition
- Account disposition and nurturing
- Sales outreach structure
- Mapping messaging, content and channels to the buyers’ journey
- Measuring success and applying continuous improvement
About Your Presenter
Steve Robinson is the Founder and CEO of Brilliant Metrics. In addition to leading the team at Brilliant Metrics, he is an instructor on various aspects of digital marketing with the UW-Milwaukee School of Continuing Education.