Attention Marketing Leaders: Take Your Lead Gen To The Next Level
Do you need to get more leads for a successful 2024? Are you looking for fresh ideas to supercharge your demand gen efforts? Join us for an intensive workshop focused on elevating your demand generation strategy and results.
In this interactive session, you’ll walk through the end-to-end planning process to build an effective program tailored to your business. We’ll guide you through hands-on exercises to define your audience, shape your messaging, and select proven tactics to attract and convert high-value leads.
You’ll come away with clarity on ideal customer and their content needs, compelling creative across channels, and an optimized media mix to maximize reach and engagement. Whether you’re looking to overhaul your approach or refine a current campaign, this workshop will provide the strategy and execution blueprint you need to accelerate your pipeline and smash your lead goals for the year ahead.
Don’t leave your lead gen to chance. Secure your spot and unlock a clear path to attracting and converting your ideal prospects.
Date: Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Time: 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
Location: Harley Davidson Museum
Additional Notes: A light breakfast and full lunch will be provided
Ample parking is available
Full refund (minus fees) with 7 days notice
- Lead-Generation vs. Demand-Generation: Which is right for you?
- Defining a winning goal or objective
- Market Segmentation: Strategies to slice your market for maximum ROI
- Persona Definition: Aligning content and tactics with the people influencing and making decisions
- Buyer’s Journey Definition: Getting the right content to the right person at exactly the right time
- Content Alignment: Identify the highest priority gaps in your content strategy
- Channel Selection: Reach the best audience at the lowest cost
- Sales & Marketing Alignment: Model the interaction and set expectations from both sides of the fence
- Measurement & Metrics: Get the tools and techniques in place to measure the volume, quality and impact of your program
About Your Presenter
Steve Robinson is the Founder and CEO of Brilliant Metrics. In addition to leading the team at Brilliant Metrics, he is an instructor on various aspects of digital marketing with the UW-Milwaukee School of Continuing Education.