Worried about the impact dirty data is having on your marketing and sales efforts?
You are not alone. Only 33% of marketers feel they can rely on their CRM data to make decisions. Which is a scary statistic when you consider that in today’s digital world, data is everything.
You rely on data to make decisions about your marketing campaigns, track your progress, and measure your ROI. After all, if the information you’re working with isn’t accurate, how can you expect the results of your campaigns to be accurate?
In this webinar, we will teach you how to improve database hygiene, including:
- Explain the role of database hygiene in database marketing
- The importance of keeping your data clean
- Common causes of dirty data
- Different ways dirty data is hampering your sales and marketing efforts
- 8 steps for addressing dirty data right now
- KPIs for measuring database quality
- How to build a business case for data hygiene within your organization
After attending this webinar, you will be able to take action to improve the quality of your data. You will also have a better understanding of how to maintain clean data going forward. This webinar is perfect for anyone who wants to get more out of their data.