This isn’t another webinar showing how you can use ChatGPT, Jasper, Bard, Claude, or your generative AI of choice to write better copy or find better keywords. If you want that, search the web. I’m sure some AI has written it already.
This is about the impact these changes in content production, plus changes to consumer behavior, are having on your ability to generate ROI through your SEO efforts.
Your competitors are cranking out content faster than ever before. Your audience’s behavior is changing rapidly, too, only to be accelerated with Google’s Search Generative Experience (SGE), Bing’s chat feature, and a myriad of digital assistants coming to your operating system later this year.
This completely changes the game for search engine optimization, and in this webinar, we’ll help you prepare and make sure you’re putting your SEO efforts where they’ll matter in a post-generative-AI world.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- How the flood of AI-generated content radically alters the competitive landscape for search
- Exactly what Bing chat and Google’s SGE mean for searcher behavior, and therefore your SEO strategy
- The two of three query types to survive 2024
- What to optimize for moving forward (and where not to waste your energy)
- The one killer strategy to keep your search traffic steady and growing during this time of rapid change
- How to get your brand recommended by the chatbots and digital assistants