When combined with the right message, a good design attracts an audience and persuades a prospect to take action. Here are some of the benefits our clients have seen:
- NIncreased brand visibility and awareness
- NReinforcement of brand value proposition
- NLead generation and increases conversions
Understand Your Brand & Audience
We take the time to get to know your business and the nuances of your brand. This allows us to keep the ads on-brand, and on-strategy.
Draft Creative Brief
We define the objective of the creative, the technical requirements, and the creative vision, ensuring we are all on the same page before we start down the path to creative development.
Using the creative brief as the driver, we develop the concept and send it to you for review and feedback. It is important that we check in at the most crucial parts of the project to ensure you are happy with the direction.
Animation & Resize
Once the concept is approved, our designers create attention-grabbing, interactive HTML 5 ads. We review the proposed animation and what the ad looks like when converted to different ad sizes.
Final Approval and Delivery
Once the design is complete, we send you the ads for final approval. There shouldn’t be any surprises, as we have been in constant communication throughout the design process. Once finalized, we send you the final source files.
Why Choose Brilliant Metrics Over a Freelance Designer?
As a digital-first agency, we focus on overall marketing strategy and execution. By integrating design with strategy, Brilliant Metrics is able to develop creative that builds a connection with your target audience and helps achieve your business goals. Here are four areas that our digital-first approach outperforms freelance designers:
- NAccess to a team of professionals with the training, experience, and proven track record of developing creative that drives results
- NAn outside perspective to ensure your creative is fresh and exciting
- NA/B testing in the design process, so we are constantly iterating to improve engagements and conversions
- NWe’re results-driven, which means we provide regular analytics reports so you know how the creative is performing